These are some promotional posters which I have designed to go along side my book, I imagined that my book was being published and tried to image what kind of promotions or advertising, this is why I wanted to make bookmarks as they advertise the book but can also be used when they have purchased the book for its actual purpose. I copied an image of a letter which my Grandad had written to his parents whilst in the RAF during World War Two, by editing the image so that it only displayed the writing, I could overlay that onto another photograph of mine. Then for the last two images, I added a block coloured layer with the title of the book cut from it to show part of the image underneath. I feel the last poster is the most successful as you get to see a lot of the photograph and the text is clearly read.

No comments:

Post a Comment